Instructions on submitting the Abstract
1. Participants are encouraged to submit abstracts in English electronically, as an "last_name.rtf" file attachment to the address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 8, 2009. In the subject line of the message please indicate the name of the section.
2. Each abstract must be written on one A5 page (14.8 × 21 cm) (do not exceed one A5 page!), with 2 cm margins all around (11 × 17 cm text area). The recommended font is “Times New Roman”, 10 points, whit a single line paragraph spacing .
3. The title will be written with uppercase letters, bold, centered, followed by an empty line.
4. The names of the authors will be written with uppercase letters, centered, followed by an empty line. Numbered superscripts will label the affiliations of the different authors. The author presenting the paper should be underlined.
5. The affiliations will be written with lowercase letters, italics, centered.
6. The text of the abstract should be justified. The use of figures, images and references in the abstract is discouraged.
A model abstract can be found here